Commissioners and staff at the renovation of Trustman Apartments.
Left to right: Mike Jacobs - Commissioner; Barbara Dugan - Commissioner; George Lalli - Director of Maintenance; Carolyn Correnti - Construction Director; Joanne Sullivan - Commissioner; David Trietsch - Chairman; Patrick Dober - Executive Director.
Senior Staff not shown: Matt Baronas - Assistant Executive Director; Carole Brown - Director of Leased Housing & Occupancy; Geri Davis-Moye - Director of Finance; Janet Haines - Director of Real Estate
We Challenge Ourselves
- To increase availability of affordable options and safe homes for eligible families, seniors, and persons with disabilities
- To develop service components for residents in need so they may maintain their apartment or Rental Assistance Certificate
- To promote participant self-sufficiency and program integrity
- To advocate for sufficient resources with responsible housing and supportive service groups on local, state and national levels
- To achieve efficiency in property management that preserves existing public housing as a resource for decades
- To improve the quality of life for low-income seniors, families and persons with disabilities through quality, affordable housing
- To encourage residents to participate in building and neighborhood activities and to support the development of community and neighborhoods.
Please click here for good words from some of our residents.
Free Interpretive Services for BHA Clients