Commissioners and staff at the renovation of Trustman Apartments.
Left to right: Mike Jacobs - Commissioner; Barbara Dugan - Commissioner; George Lalli - Director of Maintenance; Carolyn Correnti - Construction Director; Joanne Sullivan - Commissioner; David Trietsch - Chairman; Patrick Dober - Executive Director.
Senior Staff not shown: Matt Baronas - Assistant Executive Director; Carole Brown - Director of Leased Housing; Geri Davis-Moye - Director of Finance
We Challenge Ourselves
- To increase availability of affordable options and safe homes for eligible families, seniors, and persons with disabilities
- To develop service components for residents in need so they may maintain their apartment or Rental Assistance Certificate
- To promote participant self-sufficiency and program integrity
- To advocate for sufficient resources with responsible housing and supportive service groups on local, state and national levels
- To achieve efficiency in property management that preserves existing public housing as a resource for decades
- To improve the quality of life for low-income seniors, families and persons with disabilities through quality, affordable housing
- To encourage residents to participate in building and neighborhood activities and to support the development of community and neighborhoods.
Please click here for good words from some of our residents.